Top collectable machines

From: Christopher Smith <csmith_at_amdocs.com>
Date: Fri Mar 8 10:50:37 2002

Well, you didn't ask how many "don't care," but I'm going to chime in
anyway. ;)

I couldn't care less what the rest of the world thinks about my
computers. In fact, as you said, I'd prefer they thought them worthless
to an extent (though, that would actually make some things I'm
interested in more difficult to find, since they would get trashed more
often -- it's a mixed blessing).

I collect machines for my own personal educational and recreational
purposes. Admittedly, rarity is sometimes a factor, since any machine
that you find which is "rare," may have all kinds of quirks or
features which weren't replicated in other systems. Those interest me;
the actual "collectability" of a system does not.

Chris

Christopher Smith, Perl Developer
Amdocs - Champaign, IL

/usr/bin/perl -e '
print((~"\x95\xc4\xe3"^"Just Another Perl Hacker.")."\x08!\n");
'