Top collectable machines

From: Chad Fernandez <fernande_at_internet1.net>
Date: Fri Mar 8 10:41:23 2002

None of my local friends understand, so it wouldn't matter if I had
Enaic (spelling?) here in my possession. I'd still have to take the
them saying, what do you have so many computers for? You've got like 20
286's? (I own 1 286, that's it). I realize that may not be the angle
you were looking for, However.

I have one friend that refers to me as owning a Univax.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA