Someone can make a picture of a KDA50 cab kit please?

From: Gunther Schadow <gunther_at_aurora.regenstrief.org>
Date: Fri Mar 8 20:45:08 2002

Nick,

> You didn't specify which cabinet you have. I may have a picture of
> the BA213 kit I sold last year. I'll can check after work, if this
> is the one you need.

I guess so. I personally have a uVAX-II in the small cabinet, but
I take anything, I don't care about the larger metal pieces, what
I care about is the cable to the card and the SDI connectors. Those
should be the same. I need the picture so a guy who doesn't know
these things but may have the cables in a pile of stuff can recognize
it.

Thanks!
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow_at_regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine