MicroVAX-II questions

From: Mzthompson_at_aol.com <(Mzthompson_at_aol.com)>
Date: Fri Mar 8 22:32:34 2002

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002; Doc Shipley <doc_at_mdrconsult.com> scribbled:

> Just got home with my brand-spanking-old MVII...

All right now!

> It's indecently clean inside...

Don't you just hate it when that happens. You miss out on the fun
of blowing the dust out and having go everywhere.

> M9047 Grant card

What ever you do, don't let this card out of your sight.

I once rescued a good quantity of uVAX II boards. Most of them went
to list members, but what to do with the big stack of M9047's. One nearby
DEC reseller gave me the number of another reseller out in California
who was desperate for them. For a mess of M9047's, I got a some
DEC badged drives of the RZ2x variety. Who'd thunk it?

> Anybody have 2 breakout boxes for the M3107, and no M3107? We could
> equalize.... For that matter, if anybody needs the card, I'll just
> share.

When I finally got tired of all the uVAX II stuff around here, I sent it
to several list members for postage. It was the odds & ends stuff and
included some of the breakout boxes. So there are list members with
several of these in their stash. Just gotta get 'em to 'fess up.

Mike