Grant cards (was Re: MicroVAX-II questions)

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Fri Mar 8 23:22:25 2002

> > > M9047 Grant card
> >
> > What ever you do, don't let this card out of your sight.
>
> No kidding. I think I've seen three Qbus grant cards in my life.

What I find amusing is the stack of them I got out of a PDP-11 that was
controlling a Cameca Microprobe. They'd already disassmebled everything by
the time I got the stuff, but they must have had a blank card in every slot!
The interesting thing is they'd made they're own grant cards out of Q-Bus
prototyping cards!

                Zane