DECstation Ultrix

From: Alex White <meltlet_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: Sat Mar 9 04:56:29 2002

Hello all!

I'd like to get in contact with anyone that has access to a DECstation
3100 with Ultrix. My problem is that I have a Cranfield DECstation which
was built to run in a NFS environment. I've rebuilt the network scripts
&c to get it to boot 'multiuser', but as it's missing the whole of /usr
and refuses to present me with a login prompt (good thing really - lack
of usr means I cannot change passwords anyway).

I would really appreciate it if you have a working copy you could
tarball /usr for me or point me towards somewhere with a publicly
accessible archive...?

TIA
Alex