MicroMint BCC52 BASIC controller

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat Mar 9 06:44:28 2002

At 12:07 AM 3/9/02 -0500, Bob wrote:
>What you need is the BASIC-52 programming manual. The BCC 52 implements
every
>feature of BASIC-52.

   I have one of those. What I need is a manual for the board that shows
what ports are used and what other physical devices it has so that I can
make sure everything is working. For example, it has a HM6264 IC on it. MY
fluke 9010 says that there is no RAM on the board and yet the 6264 is a
static ram. And the board connects to a terminal and runs it's EPROM
program with the 6264 installed but won't do either one without the 6264
installed. Why?? The EPROM program doesn't use any RAM and I've had other
deices that run off of a 8052 BASIC IC and they didn't use RAM so it's not
essential.

    Joe