Intel RAM - What came when

From: Chip Collector <gmphillips_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Mar 10 15:57:43 2002

Can anyone here help me with this. I need to know
the sequence that Intel RAM (SRAM and DRAM) was
introduced. If you think you know dates, give them.

In know that Intel's first RAM was the 3101 SRAM

Then came the 1101 SRAM

I "think" the 1103 DRAM was next.

Then comes... What?

I suspect the 2101? Or was it the 2102? Not sure
which came first.

I think the 2111 and 2112 came after the 2102.

Anyway, if you can help, let me know what order you
think the Intel RAM was introduced.

I've tried figuring this out from the 1977 IC Master but
it list everything up thru the 2114
and does not indicate when the chips were introduced.

Here's the base numbers I'm interested in.

1101
1103
2101
2102
2104
2105
2106
2107
2108
2109
2111
2112
2113
2114
2115
2116
2117
2118
2125
2148
2149
3101
3102
3104
3106
3107
5101

Also, if you know of any early Intel RAM not listed, please
let me know.

As always, I am looking to buy any vintage Intel or Intel
2nd source processors, EPROM's, PROMS's, ROM, RAM,
or support chips you have, that I don't, that you don't need.

In particular, I'm looking for the following:

Intel C1701 EPROM
Intel C1702 EPROM (not C1702A)
Intel C1602 PROM
Intel C1602A PROM
Intel C3101A in white CerDIP package without visible
    gray traces.
Intel C2704 EPROM
Intel C8080 (not C8080A)
Eng Samples of Intel 4004 thru 8088 processors.
Toshiba TMP9080AC (8080 clone)
Mitsubishi M58710S (8080 clone)
Early AMD 8080's before AMD started using the AM9080
part numbers.