Toshiba 3100SX laptop

From: Chris <mythtech_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Mar 11 14:27:06 2002

>-> It is the laptop, and a toshiba carry bag for it. There was no power
>-> supply that I saw, or manuals.
>
>Doesn't need one. Uses standard 120vac power cord.

Humm... maybe I didn't pay enough attention (I wasn't really that
interested in it myself), but I could have sworn their was a port marked
DC and it was a small 3 pin jack that looked alot like the old Hayes
modem power jacks (squarish with the edges cut off).

But maybe in my quick glance I either looked at the wrong port, or just
had a brain fart at what I was looking at.

-chris

<http://www.mythtech.net>