OT: name that computer

From: Sellam Ismail <foo_at_siconic.com>
Date: Mon Mar 11 15:32:08 2002

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, William Donzelli wrote:

> > Oops...that was supposed to be for Sellam directly.
>
> So what - it is a good question.

Well, OK. I am not 100% decided but am fairly certain that VCF East 2.0
won't be happening this summer. I am spread too thin currently (read:
"low on cash and time") and don't want to get myself in trouble. I need
to focus on VCF 5.0 (which is now officially moved to this year), which
means that trying to do VCF East 2.0 this summer would conflict in terms
of money and time.

Don't fret though, I do plan to move VCF East to the early spring
timeframe. This will give me enough time between events to make sure each
gets the attention and resources they deserve to make them fun and worth
atending.

So bascially this means look for VCF East 2.0 sometime next March or
April. I realize this may be a long time to wait but it will be worth it.
It will give me the time needed to book great speakers and get more
exhibitors and vendors together. I will also be scouting out a new
location, maybe somewhere in Boston proper, or possibly in New York.

I will be sending out an official announcement on VCF 5.0, VCF East 2.0,
and the forthcoming VCF Open House (coming soon) sometime tonight. VCF
5.0 is going to be very, very cool.

In the meantime, VCF Europa 3.0 is still happening this April 27-28 in
Munich, Germany!

http://www.vintage.org/vcfe

Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *