Free SMD disks: Eagles and Super Eagle

From: jwbirdsa_at_picarefy.com <(jwbirdsa_at_picarefy.com)>
Date: Mon Mar 11 20:50:16 2002

   I have a Super Eagle and (I think) six Eagles still available for pickup
in the Seattle area. Some should be working but others may not be, all are
as-is. It really pains me to just toss old hardware, but I don't have space
to have these just sitting around anymore, so unless I hear from somebody
by the end of the month, they're bound for the dump. I almost had a deal
for them at the end of 2000, but I suspect that was just before the Computer
Garage had to move, which is enough for anybody to deal with at once.

   --James B.