Someone can make a picture of a KDA50 cab kit please?

From: Doug Carman <pdp11_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue Mar 12 10:24:00 2002

Gunther Schadow wrote:

> I guess so. I personally have a uVAX-II in the small cabinet, but
> I take anything, I don't care about the larger metal pieces, what
> I care about is the cable to the card and the SDI connectors. Those
> should be the same. I need the picture so a guy who doesn't know
> these things but may have the cables in a pile of stuff can recognize
> it.

I have the cable kit for the BA200 series cabinets as well. You are
right, it will work in a BA123 if you just route the pigtails out a hole
in the rear bulkhead. The part number for the one I have is
17-00951-03. It has a 32 pin Berg connector on the module end with a
funny flat plastic retainer that holds it in. The pigtails are about 30
inches long and each has the metal 8 pin connector that mates to the
disk drive cables.

I'll send pictures in a separate message to you directly.

--
Doug Carman
pdp11 at bellsouth dot net