Interesting places in Chicago area?

From: Dan Veeneman <dan_at_ekoan.com>
Date: Tue Mar 12 18:12:13 2002

I'd also be interested in hearing about places in the
Chicago area, even as far out as Rockford and
Milwaukee. Thrift shops in Chicagoland just aren't
the same as the ones here in the Washington D.C.
area, but for general hardware stuff an interesting
chain to visit there is American Science and Surplus.
I've been to the Chicago and Geneva stores in years
past, and there's always something unusual or
interesting -- but not necessarily computer-related.
They have a website now, http://www.sciplus.com .

Cheers,

Dan
http://www.decodesystems.com/wanted.html