Interesting places in Chicago area?

From: Russ Blakeman <rhb57_at_vol.com>
Date: Wed Mar 13 06:28:48 2002

Batavia is mostly west from Chicago - the I-88 tollway brings you into the
Eisenhower Expressway which will take you to tthe 1-90/94 Kennedy, then as
it goes south it becomes the Dan Ryan. There is a map for Fermi at their web
site:

http://www.fnal.gov/pub/visiting/hours/index.html

On the BW map you'll see where Ill Inst of tech is (known as IIT) - that's
the general area where MSI is at - it should be just east of IIT on 55th. Of
course there are other ways too, like going downtown when you dome into the
city on I-290 then going south on Michigan Ave (less of "the hood" to to go
thru, a lot longer trip)