Stripped Indigo - worth how much?

From: Ethan Dicks <erd_6502_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Mar 13 11:46:11 2002

At one of my usual haunts, while I was picking up a couple of $10 SPARC
IPXs (with lotsa RAM and interesting Sbus cards) and an HP LJIIIsi (also
$10), I ran across an unpriced Indigo. This means that it will be
available for sale next week. The trick... it's been gutted. There's
no RAM, no drives, I think no sleds, and several conspicuous empty
sockets on the motherboard. There _are_ two large PCBs inside, and the
PSU is present (but no guarantees it's working).

Is this thing even worth $10?

-ethan