Semi-OT: PMac 6100 DOS

From: Kapteyn, Rob <kapteynr_at_cboe.com>
Date: Wed Mar 13 15:22:24 2002

Yes, that IS the answer.
The video dongle looks like a simple cable, but it must have some sort of
electronic switch in it as well.
It switches the monitor between the PCs video output and the Mac's video
output.

As a workaround, however, I remember that you CAN plug in two monitors
simultaneously -- one that shows
what is going on on the PC and another, the Mac...
It is actually pretty cool -- just requires lots of desk space ...