VCF on MediaTelevision

From: Lawrence Walker <lgwalker_at_mts.net>
Date: Wed Mar 13 17:15:30 2002

 That's produced by City TV , an excellent Independent station in Toronto.
The media TV show used to come on Saturday around 7 pm and other times
on their News Channel. Unfortunately I don't have cable (by choice) up here
in north-central Manitoba.

Lawrence

> If any of you get MediaTelevision (a Canadian program) you can see a
> segment on the VCF sometime this week. There's a blurb on the segment on
> their website:
>
> http://www.mediatv.net/
>
> After the Flash intro, there's a link called "VINTAGE COMPUTER" you can
> click on.
>
> I'm getting a copy of the taped segment sent to me.
>
> --
>
> Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival
> International Man of Intrigue and Danger http://www.vintage.org
>
> * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *

Reply to: lgwalker_at_mts.net

Love of the Goddess makes the poet go mad
he goes to his death and in death is made wise.
Robert Graves