Interesting places in Chicago area?

From: Lawrence Walker <lgwalker_at_mts.net>
Date: Wed Mar 13 17:15:30 2002

 Heh, heh, . Shades of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The blurb reads;

The sections were prepared in the 1940's from a man and woman who died of
natural causes. Their bodies were frozen and cut into 1/2-inch sections with a
power saw.

Lawrence

> Holy crap - just looked at the site and under "human body slices" I saw a
> pictue in BW of ME and my ex...that has to be from around 1979, the last
> time I was at MSI...Weird to see that too. I'll have to send a link to my ex and
> let her have a good laugh.
>
> http://www.msichicago.org/exhibit/body_slices/index.html

Reply to: lgwalker_at_mts.net

Love of the Goddess makes the poet go mad
he goes to his death and in death is made wise.
Robert Graves