HTML in EMAIL

From: Russ Blakeman <rhb57_at_vol.com>
Date: Thu Mar 14 01:57:19 2002

Uh OE and Netscape are freebies too - you get OE with the OS and Nutscrape
just by downloading it. You can make either of them do text as well.

I really can't believe that anyone that uses the net these days on an older
machine cares - most anything is HTML, Java, Perl, etc and then Flash must
totally blast the old machines. I use a fairly modern machine for internet
work, only tinker with the old ones on the net. The days of the ASCII/ANSI
BBS's has pretty well passed except for the diehards that keep theirs up for
local hangouts.