Interesting places in Chicago area?

From: Russ Blakeman <rhb57_at_vol.com>
Date: Thu Mar 14 01:47:05 2002

See how long it's been for me? Anyway I used to go to IIT, also used to get
off the bus in front of Cabrini-Green - never a problem. I last worked off
Canal near Sears Tower and got off at 1am and other than a pot smoking
stoned CTA driver I never had problems.

I do still remember when they dug out the Dan Ryan near my grandparent's
place where the Ryan, I-57 and the Calumet all meet/split and when ML King
Drive was called South Park.

I sure miss the old ballpark too and the old Greek neighborhood around it.
The new one looks like a salad bowl made of concrete that you should set out
for birds to bathe in.