ZX-TEAM meeting and Webcam

From: Sellam Ismail <foo_at_siconic.com>
Date: Thu Mar 14 02:06:14 2002

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Glen Goodwin wrote:

> Admission is free. Accommodations are available at the meeting place for
> about US $50 per person *for the whole weekend,* including bed and meals
> (really, really good meals, too) from Friday night through Sunday morning.
> Trust me, it's worth the trip just for the bockwurst and potato salad ;>)
>
> (Sellam, why can't you get us a deal like this for VCF/VCF East???)

Because we're in America. If you want accomodations like this then I
imagine you're willing to either pay $200 or else be put up in a place
called something like the Sunset Lodge where they also have hourly rates.

Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *