ZX-TEAM meeting and Webcam

From: Glen Goodwin <acme_ent_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed Mar 13 23:29:51 2002

Here's a last-minute note to remind my fellow ZX81 enthusiasts that the 6th
annual ZX-TEAM meeting in Dietges, near Fulda, Germany, is to be held this
weekend.

Admission is free. Accommodations are available at the meeting place for
about US $50 per person *for the whole weekend,* including bed and meals
(really, really good meals, too) from Friday night through Sunday morning.
Trust me, it's worth the trip just for the bockwurst and potato salad ;>)

(Sellam, why can't you get us a deal like this for VCF/VCF East???)

Contact Peter Liebert-Adelt at peter_at_zx81.de for reservations.

For those who can't attend but want to check out the meeting, the ZX-TEAM
Webcam and chat should be online from 2100 - 2300 GMT this Friday and
Saturday if the phone line at the meeting place is up to the task.

To check out last year's meeting, go to:
http://home.t-online.de/home/p.liebert/meet_f_e.htm

Keep on ZXin'!

Glen
0/0