Netscape Mail, was Re: HTML in EMAIL

From: Doc <doc_at_mdrconsult.com>
Date: Thu Mar 14 18:15:14 2002

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Fred Cisin (XenoSoft) wrote:

> "Social engineering" is still a primary problem. Twice I have received
> e-mail that purported to be from Microsoft with a 170K attachment
> (Q216309.EXE). It said to run that to patch security holes. yeah,
> right. MICROS~1 does NOT mail unsolicited security patches.

  Bullheaded users are even worse.
  I quit a pretty lucrative small-office IS-management contract 2 years
ago because I was absolutely unable to get the [otherwise intelligent]
owner of the firm to quit executing EVERY joke program that hit her
inbox. You can see why the contract was lucrative, eh? But I couldn't
deal with the frustration anymore.

        Doc