NetBSD Boot tape for MVII

From: Doc <doc_at_mdrconsult.com>
Date: Thu Mar 14 18:46:42 2002

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Allison wrote:

> Even a dead board will power the AUI though that's about all.

  Bingo!!!
  I have that stripped BA123 in the garage that has a DEQNA
cable/bulkhead still in it. After reading Allison's statement, I read
the DEQNA docs more carefully, and the LED's show correct activity on
the board itself. So, after feeding the cats and bathing in sunburn
lotion, I swapped out the cab kit, and have netbooted the NetBSD kernel.
I think I'm going to netboot NBSD on NFS filesystems, use it to label
the local disks and see if I can get Quasijarus0a installed.

  I haven't yet tried the suggested boot tape images, but I probably
will, just to see what I was screwing up.

  Thanks to everyone for the help.

        Doc