List Management; Was Big African Grifters

From: Douglas Quebbeman <dhquebbeman_at_theestopinalgroup.com>
Date: Fri Mar 15 16:42:04 2002

> Today is March 15, 2002. The latest post available from the online
> archives is dated November 30, 2001. That's a hell of a lag.

I can't really quite imagine what all must be involved in being
part owner of a company, then having to pull out, and either
hustle to find a job, or start another company... I'd think
you'd want a little safety cushion...

At any rate, I'd have thought that by now, he'd have been
somewhat settled in... but with the downturn, he might well
be having trouble.

Bear in mind he's providing the hosting as well as being
list owner. Anyone wanting a change of status quo needs
to consider we could easliy lay this one someone else who
might drop it a month later...

-dq