iSBX-251 Bubble Memory

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_cfl.rr.com>
Date: Fri Mar 15 16:45:41 2002

Hey Ken,

  Is that the one that was just on E-bay? I was watching it. That card is
for the Intel iPDS Personal Developement System. It's like an MDS but it's
a portable computer somewhat like a Osborne. I'd like to get a copy of the
manual if possible. I'm supposed to be getting an IPDS with one of those
cards in it.

     Joe