dotcomliquidators (was RE: elobby on ebay)

From: Robert Schaefer <rschaefe_at_gcfn.org>
Date: Fri Mar 15 19:37:06 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ethan Dicks" <erd_6502_at_yahoo.com>
To: <classiccmp_at_classiccmp.org>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 05:40 PM
Subject: dotcomliquidators (was RE: elobby on ebay)

> --- Russ Blakeman <rhb57_at_vol.com> wrote:
> > He buys a lot from DotComLiquidators as they're right in Columbus, not
> > too far from Dayton so I guess he drives there
>
> Huh?!? I've never heard of these guys, but I suspect that maybe I
> should. They aren't in the phone book under that name, and a search
> of NSI with whois shows the domain registered out of Colorado...

They're in Hilliard, IIRC. Never been there, but I took a long hard look at
an old server they had on epay a while back. They encouraged people to come
by and check out the kit before bidding. At one time, I thought I knew
which building they were in, but now I'm not so sure-- I drove past one day
(didn't have a chance to stop) and it didn't look like a computer
warehouse/store.

Bob

<snip>