Response to Re: List Management - RESPONSE

From: jeff.kaneko_at_juno.com <(jeff.kaneko_at_juno.com)>
Date: Sat Mar 16 02:23:37 2002

I Second that!
Firstly, regardless of your position on this matter, we must
all realize that we are enjoying the *privledge* of using this
*public* forum for discourse.

This privledge is granted purely by Jay's unselfish contribution
of time, effort, and bandwith. We owe Jay alot-- hassling him
for something that is part and parcel with a public forum such
as ours is unjustified and unfair.

The burden of keeping our forum relevent does not lie with one
person-- it lies with us all. Help preserve our relevence by
keeping your posts on-topic (yeah I know, I'm a guilty party too).

Yes, a few bums use our forum as a sleeping place, stinking it
up as they tend to do. But we have the power to evict them with
the <DEL> key. A small effort by many, is more powerful than
a great effort by a few (or the one).

It's cold, here in Kansas. I think I'll break up this soapbox,
and make a nice warm fire. Maybe I'll even roast a few hotdogs.

Jeff

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.