List Management

From: Sellam Ismail <foo_at_siconic.com>
Date: Sat Mar 16 04:21:47 2002

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002, Jay West wrote:

> At the time of the last major political flame war on the list, I received
> tons of email from many people DEMANDING that I ban Sellam. I refused, on
> that occasion, for reasons that I am not sure I can now recall. That is the
> only time I have ever gone against the majority will of the list. So Sellam,
> you are here only BECAUSE I am the one to decide solely how it is run.

Gee, am I that bad? Sorry I have an opinion.

Yes, I find this ironic. I'm sure many of the people DEMANDING that I be
banned were the very people selfishly shitting all over the list.
Whatever.

And if it was, as you characterize it, the "majority" of the list, then
maybe you should have banned me. But what would be the point of that? I
could still post messages to the list since it's open to anyone for
posting.

Dumb asses.

> Nuff said, lets get back to the list topic please

Oh, ok. Let's now get back on topic because you said so.

(Gee, irony all around.)

Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *