List Management

From: Jay West <jwest_at_classiccmp.org>
Date: Sat Mar 16 11:14:34 2002

> At 09:30 PM 3/15/2002 +0000, Sellam Ismail wrote:
> >I don't want you to be the one to decide solely
> >how it is run.

Interesting to me that Sellam shoud say that he doesn't want me to be the
one to decide solely how the list is run. There is a rather amusing footnote
to that which I really didn't want to share. But....

At the time of the last major political flame war on the list, I received
tons of email from many people DEMANDING that I ban Sellam. I refused, on
that occasion, for reasons that I am not sure I can now recall. That is the
only time I have ever gone against the majority will of the list. So Sellam,
you are here only BECAUSE I am the one to decide solely how it is run.

Nuff said, lets get back to the list topic please

Jay West