vcf_at_vintage.org - does not work...

From: Jay West <jwest_at_classiccmp.org>
Date: Sat Mar 16 14:47:57 2002

Just trying to help.... I routinely use a hotmail account for a myraid of
testing procedures with my own smtp and pop servers. I have noticed
particularly over the past month that hotmail seems to be having sporadic
problems of not receiving outside mail at all (a totally silent path to the
bit-bucket), and delivering outbound mail late (subjective term), many times
24 hours later. So, you might want to use some other account than hotmail to
get a valid test Sellam.

Jay West