DEC RC25 docs

From: Andreas Freiherr <Andreas.Freiherr_at_Vishay.com>
Date: Sun Mar 17 12:37:59 2002

Brian,

still looking for RC25 docs? - There are 21 pages about this topic in
volume III of the "LSI-11 Systems Service Manual", DEC order no.
EK-LSIFS-SV-005 (that's 5th edition, Jan. 1985). Drawings of the drives,
specs, connection diagrams, operating procedures, indicator readings,
setup information etc.

I might scan this stuff and send directly. Want me to? - Or, does
somebody have write access to a place where we can make it available
on-line? (Not the whole manual, I'm not going to flip well over 1,100
pages manually!)

Regards,
Andreas