KIM-1 & SWTPc 6800

From: Jeff Hellige <jhellige_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon Mar 18 06:09:18 2002

        Over the last week I've had two different individuals contact
me and offer me systems. One was a KIM-1, including all three
manuals, "KIM Hints" and the classic book "First Book of KIM"...all
for $25. The KIM is a Rev. G board and looks to be in really nice
shape. He had rescued it from the curbside trash outside of a
college dorm!

        The second system is a SWTPc 6800. It includes lots of
documentation and the SWTPc minidisk system, as well as various FLEX
disks and a few additional boards. He's also informed me that he's
going to include a terminal kit that he had gotten for it. I believe
he said that the kit was made by Netronics...I'd have to doublecheck
that. It's costing me $50 plus shipping. I don't actually have it
yet but am certainly looking forward to receiving it!

        Jeff
--
                      Home of the TRS-80 Model 2000 FAQ File
                                http://www.cchaven.com