TRS80 Model 1 question

From: Fred Cisin <cisin_at_xenosoft.com>
Date: Mon Mar 18 12:37:02 2002

> >48k Level II with the Percom controller and drive. I don't have any disks
> Is the percom controller Single or Double density?

I don't remember a Percom controller. Was it a replacement for the RS
"Expansion Interface" (which included 1771 singel density)?

 But they did make a sandwich board to insert data separation with the
singel density 1771 RS controller, and they made the "Doubler" with added
a 179x double density to the 1771 single density RS controller.