Disassembling a Vaxstation 2000

From: Andy Berg <groovelists_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Mar 18 16:48:11 2002

Afternoon, all! :)

I've had a Vaxstation 2000 sitting around here for a
bit, but I've just gotten around to tinkering with it.
Alas, the poor fellow seems to have an ill hard drive.
I've managed to get the case open, but... well, this
is rather embarassing... I can't quite seem to figure
out how to get the drive itself out.

I don't believe it is open at the moment, but I think
the layout inside is something like this :
____________________
----Motherboard-----
--------------------
 PS | Floppy
      | RD32 HD

The drive is held in by at least a screw or two on the
right-hand side - I can remove those, but it is still
held in by another seeming inaccessible screw and / or
the cabling hooked up to the back of it.

Any help or recollections anyone might be able to
provide would be very much appreciated! :)

Thanks very much!

Cheers,
Andy