VT-320 connector (was RE: VT-320 Hack+Tip for Smokers)

From: Bob Shannon <bshannon_at_tiac.net>
Date: Tue Mar 19 12:56:49 2002

I popped the small DB-25 plug out of the back, drilled it to take a cable,
and soldered RS-232 wires to the EMI inductors just behind the DB-25 blank
plug.

An ohm meter will quickly show you the right points, remeber to use the
rear-side of the inductors for soldering to to preserve their EMI
function.

You'll also need to tie a jumper from the RX- inductor to TX ground, which
is available on the handy test point comming up from the PCB. The whole
mod can be made without taking the PCB out of the terminal.