Keyboard conversions

From: Pat Finnegan <pat_at_purdueriots.com>
Date: Tue Mar 19 21:28:12 2002

With all this talk about making a LK201 work on a PC or vice versa - and
this moderately-broken Amiga keyboard I have laying around - I was
wondering if anyone could give me some info so I design/build an adaptor
to make a PC (perhaps mac or some other KB) work with an Amiga? With the
lack of a surplus of Amiga kb's on the eBay market, I was thinking it
might be a worthwhile hack.

Mostly I guess I just want a source of info about the Amiga keyboard (this
is for an A2000 btw) so I could think about how I might design it.

Thanks

-- Pat