ZX-TEAM meeting and Webcam

From: Glen Goodwin <acme_ent_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue Mar 19 23:34:13 2002

> From: Joe <rigdonj_at_cfl.rr.com>

> That's true but I think they just enjoy seeing who can hang the most
> stuff off of a ZX81. Sort of like the guys that see who can put the
biggest
> engine inside a Chevy Vega!

After considering this, I think you've hit the nail on the head, Joe,
except that the only thing we don't change is the engine! The Z80, ROM and
ULA *have* to be present!

Our goals seem to be:

1 -- Build an interface for every device under the sun, including the
toilet seat.
2 -- Write software to perform every task ever performed by any computer
anywhere. The software should be 100% Z80 machine code and should push the
ZX81 as hard as possible.
3 -- Do all of the above for US $25 or less.

I hope everyone has as much fun with their old computers as I have with
mine!

Glen
0/0