Toilet Processing (Was: ZX-TEAM meeting and Webcam)

From: Hans Franke <Hans.Franke_at_mch20.sbs.de>
Date: Thu Mar 21 06:36:41 2002

> > Now how do you tell if the previous occupant actually washed their
> > hands?

> Detect water flow (trivial), reduction in weight of the soap (so you know
> some has been used), and (temporary) incresse in weight of the towel (so
> you know it's absorbed some water). OK, it doesn't actually prove that
> the soap/water were used on the person's _hands_, but...

Tony you're a genius. The TTP (Towel Tester Procedure) is a great
enhancement of our UDP/MS. If the towel is now mounted far enough
away from the sink to avoude that the TU may just wet it directly,
the system will be greatly enhanced.

One more thing, did we already plan for a switch to check if the
toilet has been flushed at all ?

Gruss
H.

--
VCF Europa 3.0 am 27./28. April 2002 in Muenchen
http://www.vcfe.org/