Fwd: Commodore C64, related equipment - contact original owner, not me

From: Chad Fernandez <fernande_at_internet1.net>
Date: Thu Mar 21 23:43:44 2002

Well shoot, something fairly close by to me, but it's nothing I have
very much interest in!! I wanted a C64 when I was younger but ended up
going the Apple route through school. Now, I don't need to expand my
collection of hardware, as I've got Vax, RS6K, A2, and PS/2, and little
room for more!!!

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA