Source code for 805x line-by-line assembler?

From: John Chris Wren <jcwren_at_jcwren.com>
Date: Thu Mar 21 23:43:56 2002

        D'oh! I feel stupid. Don't ask me why I read 65xx with you asked about
805x. I've been writing 805x for about 15 years, and I've never run across
one. I've though about writing one from time to time, but never got around
to it. Since I usually have a pretty tight embedded system, I use all host
side tools. If you write one, I'd be interested in looking at it.

        --John