Symbolics 3620 screen issues

From: Bob Shannon <bshannon_at_tiac.net>
Date: Fri Mar 22 18:04:58 2002

Its a pretty simple problem. Somethings wrong with the termination
of the video signal, which is most likely a ECL-level differential signal
to the monitor (which has a lot of electronics inside). Not standard at
all.

Check your cables and (fancy) connectors. Could be the cables as much or
more than the monitor itself.