Rockewell System 65

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Fri Mar 22 21:20:51 2002

Yes, that was the commercial development system for the Rockwell parts ... I
tossed out the complete set of manuals for it about a year ago ... <sigh> ...
I'd hung onto them knowing someone could benefit, but, as always seems to be
the case, I toss 'em and soon enough somebody could've used 'em. It's like
washing the car to make it rain, I guess.

Dick