DCA IRMA-III convertible 3270 interface

From: Dave McGuire <mcguire_at_neurotica.com>
Date: Sat Mar 23 01:26:49 2002

On March 23, r. 'bear' stricklin wrote:
> > He's still crashing on my couch...I think the whoe gulf coast thing is
> > getting to his brain. Clean air and...umm...well, spring break,
> > beach, bikinis that are about this --> <-- big, you kno... ;)
>
> So now I'm sitting here in my toner-stained pants, sucking on a bloody
> knuckle, and I only want to know one thing.
>
> Where the _at_*(*& did I go wrong?

  Hey, don't sweat it. I'm sitting here at 2:30AM hacking on sendmail
configs.

  Short of a bottle of chloroform or a really big net, I don't think
there'll be any of those "this --> <-- big" bikinis gracing my bedroom
floor anytime soon. :-<

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "Watch those lateral G's man,
St. Petersburg, FL               I've got sandwiches in my lap!" -Sridhar