DCA IRMA-III convertible 3270 interface

From: Robert Schaefer <rschaefe_at_gcfn.org>
Date: Sat Mar 23 06:04:48 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doc Shipley" <doc_at_mdrconsult.com>
To: "Classic Computers" <classiccmp_at_classiccmp.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 01:08 AM
Subject: DCA IRMA-III convertible 3270 interface

> Wasn't there some mention of these things a few weeks ago? Was
> somebody looking for one? I seem to have a couple. It's a flip-over
> MCA/ISA adapter.

I was looking for info on one a little while ago. Found out what it is,
don't have much place for it. I shot a msg to the NetBSD MCA devleoper, but
go no response. Maybe the address is stale. In any case, one of these days
I'll get around to offering it on the port-i386 list. If anyone wants it
before then, let me know.

> Speaking of PS/2s and 3270s, did Sridhar permanently toast himself?
> He's been notably absent lately.
>
> Doc

Bob