DCA IRMA-III convertible 3270 interface - OT -- cute babes

From: Ben Franchuk <bfranchuk_at_jetnet.ab.ca>
Date: Sat Mar 23 10:45:13 2002

Dave McGuire wrote:

> > > He's still crashing on my couch...I think the whoe gulf coast thing is
> > > getting to his brain. Clean air and...umm...well, spring break,
> > > beach, bikinis that are about this --> <-- big, you kno... ;)
> >
> > So now I'm sitting here in my toner-stained pants, sucking on a bloody
> > knuckle, and I only want to know one thing.
> >
> > Where the _at_*(*& did I go wrong?
>
> Hey, don't sweat it. I'm sitting here at 2:30AM hacking on sendmail
> configs.
>
> Short of a bottle of chloroform or a really big net, I don't think
> there'll be any of those "this --> <-- big" bikinis gracing my bedroom
> floor anytime soon. :-<

        Well here is a good way to practice to get the girls and still
not leave the safety of the computer room ***.
http://www.peachprincess.com/

BTW this was meant as private but that don't work on this list.

*** mind you this could change with VR improvements.
--
Ben Franchuk - Dawn * 12/24 bit cpu *
www.jetnet.ab.ca/users/bfranchuk/index.html