Burroughs Tape drive on ebay

From: Innfogra_at_aol.com <(Innfogra_at_aol.com)>
Date: Sat Mar 23 18:03:12 2002

Heads up Minnesota or those in the area. Found this filed under photo stock.
Not only was it miss categorized but the owner has no idea what it is. Four
days to go.

It looks like a Portable R to R tape drive for an early Burroughs
Computerized Accounting Machines. (Looking at the styling)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1341100641

A great collectable but it is heavy. If anyone contacts the owner I would be
interested in what interface it has in it? I am not at all interested in the
drive but I know it is fairly rare now.

Paxton
Astoria, OR