Recent Road Trip pics of stuff avalable PDX

From: Robert Schaefer <rschaefe_at_gcfn.org>
Date: Sun Mar 24 06:54:30 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <Innfogra_at_aol.com>
To: <classiccmp_at_classiccmp.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 01:19 AM
Subject: Recent Road Trip pics of stuff avalable PDX

> I was back in Portland for a few hours and visited a friend who is a
> secondary market dealer. He wanted to know what to do with a Sun 3/280
that I
> had mentioned to the list earlier and an Alpha 2100 Server he had gotten
in.

I believe that may be a SUN-3/180, as the 280 is a rackmount box. Take a
look at
http://www.obsolyte.com/sunPICS/3_280/ to see one. In fact, that may even
have been upgraded to a SUN-4, as that memory board looks awfully big, and
quite different from the 8M boards I have, although there are larger non-sun
boards avaliable, IIRC. Is there a picture of the CPU card? That would be
the determining factor. :)

> Paxton

Bob