Apple's A/UX

From: Chris <mythtech_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Mar 24 09:41:01 2002

Does anyone know where there are some archives of Apple's A/UX OS and
some of its software (like AppleShare Server Pro, and Retrospect 2.0Ci).

I just acquired an Apple Workgroup Server 95 (which is actually 9 years
old, so its ALMOST on topic), and since it originally was designed to use
A/UX, I figured it would be a good system to play with it on.

I'm just not sure where to get a copy, so I figured I would start by
asking here, since I know A/UX has been brought up before (heck, maybe I
will get lucky, and one of you has the original software that came with
the WGS 95, and would be willing to send me a copy).

TIA

-chris

<http://www.mythtech.net>