TSX-PLUS (Was MicroPDP 11/73)

From: Jay West <jwest_at_classiccmp.org>
Date: Sun Mar 24 11:04:02 2002

Someone wrote...

I am also very interested in TSX+. Right after I finish with the
HP2000/Access TSB system, the next system I am building is RT-11 w/TSX+. I
actually have a legal full distribution of TSX+ on RX02 and RX50 diskettes,
as well as a complete manual set. I did boot it up and play with it for a
few weeks on an 11/23 before starting my HP2000 project. I am looking
forward to getting back to RT-11/TSX+ so count me in!!

Jay West